What Our Port Melbourne Customers Are Saying About iPhone Repair Services
Charlotte / Port Melbourne
Service was great and fast. I will definitely use only them again in the future!
Lizi / Port Melbourne
iPhone Repair in Port Melbourne, Vic
- iPhone 5/5c/5s repair
- iPhone 6 and 6 plus repair
- iPhone 6s and 6s plus repair
- iPhone 7 and 7 plus repair
- iPhone 8 and 8 plus repair
- iPhone x repair
- iPhone Screen Replacement for 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s , 6, 6Plus
- iPhone Camera Replacement 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s , 6, 6Plus
- iPhone Water Damage Repair 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6Plus
- iPhone Speaker, Mic Replacement 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6Plus
- iPhone Network, Wifi Repair 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6Plus
- iPhone Charging Port Replacement 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s , 6, 6Plus
About Port Melbourne
Have a quick glimpse and see Port Melbourne as a sunny bayside suburb with gleaming modern architecture; look closer and find restored workers cottages and grand old pubs paying homage to the bean and barley in typical Melbourne style.
Beacon Cove and Station Pier
Don your designer gear and pound the palm-lined path that hugs the Port Melbourne foreshore. Deviate past architect-designed houses and the high-rise apartment blocks overlooking Port Phillip Bay. Catch your breath in Beach Street's eateries and find spot for a beachfront beverage. Share snacks and sea breeze at Mr Lawrence, or splurge at Waterfront and people-watch as the Spirit of Tasmania ferry arrives, and the international cruise ships dock.
Back in Bay Street
Step back from the beach to Bay Street. Shop up a storm at swanky boutiques, scout quality coffees at Balderdash and My Sister Says, and find the best French provisions at Noisette. Take your tastebuds further at Italian fine diner Ciao Cielo.
The Railway Club Hotel will set you up with frothy beers (boutique, naturally) and top-notch pub grub. Wine time? Make friends with bottle shop and wine bar Harry and Frankie. A short detour west, the cellar door bar at Starward Distillery will keep you in good spirits.