What Our Fitzroy Customers Are Saying About iPhone Repair Services
Alexis / Fitzroy
Service at its best, fixed my iPhone's speaker in no time and no complaints at all.
Ayla / Fitzroy
iPhone Repair in Fitzroy, Vic
- iPhone 5/5c/5s repair
- iPhone 6 and 6 plus repair
- iPhone 6s and 6s plus repair
- iPhone 7 and 7 plus repair
- iPhone 8 and 8 plus repair
- iPhone x repair
- iPhone Screen Replacement for 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s , 6, 6Plus
- iPhone Camera Replacement 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s , 6, 6Plus
- iPhone Water Damage Repair 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6Plus
- iPhone Speaker, Mic Replacement 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6Plus
- iPhone Network, Wifi Repair 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6Plus
- iPhone Charging Port Replacement 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s , 6, 6Plus
Fitzroy's curious and cool bars, independent retailers, traditional pubs, restaurants, cafes and live music are scattered all over the neighbourhood grid. Sample life like a local, on a wander from Brunswick Street, to Gertrude, to Smith, and Johnson streets.
Sip coffee at Marios and browse books at Brunswick Street Bookstore. Meat free Mondays make sense at Transformer, the Veggie Bar and vegan legends Smith & Daughters. In the back streets, watch the market from Young Bloods Diner, bag a quality brew and local roast at Industry Beans.
Get yourself to Gertrude Street for Andrew McConnell's menus at Cutler & Co. and Marion. Head to Belles Hot Chicken, or Archie's All Day for tasty quick bites.
Shop shoes at Smith Street outlets, or stores hawking local designer threads. Check out bands and DJs at Yah Yah's, Kent Street and Mr Wow's Emporium. Grab a gin-and-jaffle supper at Bad Frankie.
Johnson Street flaunts a Spanish heritage, especially at November's Hispanic Fiesta, but live music's long been the main event in this neck of the woods. Listen up for indie-rock and prog-pop at the Tote or new soul and Latin roots at The Night Cat. Savour late night cocktails at The Black Pearl or a local ale at Old Bar.
For more live music, head to the Workers Club or The Evelyn. Order a pint at Labour In Vain, Marquis of Lorne, the Standard, Napier, and Union Club hotels. Up your spirits at Little Blood or top off the night with city skyline views at Naked in the Sky.