What Our Croydon Customers Are Saying About iPhone Repair Services
Jordan R. / Croydon
Quick realizable service, brought new life to my iPhone.
Dan. / Mooroolbark
iPhone Repair in Croydon, Vic
- iPhone 5/5c/5s repair
- iPhone 6 and 6 plus repair
- iPhone 6s and 6s plus repair
- iPhone 7 and 7 plus repair
- iPhone 8 and 8 plus repair
- iPhone x repair
- iPhone Screen Replacement for 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s , 6, 6Plus
- iPhone Camera Replacement 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s , 6, 6Plus
- iPhone Water Damage Repair 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6Plus
- iPhone Speaker, Mic Replacement 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6Plus
- iPhone Network, Wifi Repair 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6Plus
- iPhone Charging Port Replacement 4g, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s , 6, 6Plus
Croydon is located in Melbourne's leafy outer eastern suburbs, in the foothills of the beautiful Dandenong Ranges, between Ringwood and Montrose. Croydon is on the Lilydale train line just a few stops short of Lilydale.
Croydon features an abundance of shopping facilities including the attractive tree-lined shopping strip along Main Street where there are cafes, outdoor eating areas and many retailers. Across the railway line north of Main Street is the under cover shopping centre Croydon Central, while south of Main Street on the other side of Mt Dandenong Road is the Arndale Civic Shopping Centre. To the north at Croydon Hills and Croydon North are residential areas which contain a generous selection of parkland. Off Croydon Hills Drive and Lakeside Crescent is the 9 hectare Candlebark Walk Reserve which features a lake, wetlands, lawns and pathways through natural bushland. The nearby Yarrunga Reserve is home to a community centre and includes a lake, bushland, playground and BBQ facilities. Hochkins Ridge Flora Reserve, located off Exeter Road, is one of Croydon's largest and most diverse reserves with a vast range of native plant species.
Other Areas Serviced Nearby
- Bayswater North.
- Croydon Hills.
- Croydon North.
- Croydon South.
- Kilsyth South.
- Chirnside Park