How to hide apps on iphone
Is it possible to hide apps on iPhone?
Apple doesn’t provide an official way to hide apps, but you can store apps you want to hide for any reason in a folder, shielding it from view. iPhone folders support many “pages” of apps, so you can store “private” apps on back pages in a folder.
But can it be done?
YES! If you’re addicted to a certain game or checking your Facebook notifications like I am, you may need to conceal apps on your iPhone from prying eyes or from yourself. You can request that an app not be mentioned in iOS 14’s new smart suggestions for apps (thereby hiding the app). As mentioned above, App folders can also be used to hide an app on your iPhone. You may go one step further and hide the app from iPhone Search and your App Store purchase history. While you’re doing it, you can also get rid of most of Apple’s pre-installed apps. Here’s how to use each of these methods to conceal apps on your iPhone in iOS 14, as well as how to detect hidden apps on your iPhone—just in case you hide them too effectively.
Here's a way to hide your apps on iphone
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap the account button or your photo at the top of the screen.
- Tap Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, tap My Purchases.
- Find the app that you want, then swipe left on it and tap Hide.
- Tap Done.
How to hide photos on your iphone
- Open Photos.
- Select the photo or video that you want to hide.
- Tap the Share button , then tap Hide.
- Confirm that you want to hide the photo or video.