How to Add Captions to Photos and Videos on iPhone and iPad
You can now add captions to every picture or video you capture with the newest iPhone update. Step-by-step instructions for adding a caption to one of your pictures:
Table of Contents
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select a picture from your collection to which you’d want to add a caption.
- Swipe the picture higher.
- Add a caption by tapping the Add a Caption box.
- To add a caption, use the onscreen keyboard.
- To complete, tap Done in the top-right corner of the screen.
How to Add Date & Time Stamps to Photos on iPhone?
On your iPhone, open the Stamp Camera app and touch the picture icon in the bottom right corner to browse your photo library and add a photo to the app. Swipe left and right to modify the date and time stamp, then click the Download option to save it to your Camera Roll as a new picture with the updated date and time stamp.
Unlike other date stamp applications, this picture stamp software does not alter the original images, so you don’t have to worry about removing the date and time stamp.